Does this sound familiar?
- You never finish anything!
- You are so flakey!
- Just pick something and stick to it!
- How many time are you going to switch jobs for crying out loud?
- Why did you stop doing (fill in the blank), you are so good at it?
- You spent all that money on that course and now you aren’t even doing anything with it. What a waste!
- You are so smart. If you had just stuck it out you could have been promoted many times over!
These things have been said to me for almost 50 years and I started to believe I was:
- a complete and utter failure at this thing called life
Yet none of that resonated with me, so I concluded I was NOT NORMAL.
One day my dear friend and coach, Elaine Shannon, directed me a video by Emilie Wapnick on Why Some of Us Don’t Have One True Calling. I cried. Emilie described me to the letter. She also says there is so much pressure in our society to find our One True Calling leaving no room for those of us who are multipassionates (she calls multipotentialites).
I was being told over and over to rewire my very essence and I was buying into that!
In that moment, I, Eliza Fayle, fully embraced my MultiPassionate self with all the unique strengths and gifts that I bring to myself and others.
Holy Crumpets, what a relief!
My Life. My Passions. My Way.
Such a relief, that I vowed to create a place for other MultiPassionate Women to gather. To learn how to thrive. To share their passions.
TO BE THEIR MULTIPASSIONATE SELVES!
If you are trying to narrow your focus down to one or two passions, STOP!
The world needs and deserves ALL your gifts.
Welcome to MultiPassionate Women. I am blessed that you are here.
Our Life. Our Passions. Our Way.
~ Eliza Fayle