Who does not love a breakfast sandwich? I am sure it is not just me. But on Keto?
Fear not! I have found the perfect breakfast sandwich ‘bread’ recipe for deliciousness, and as-close-as-possible resemblance to an English Muffin. Plus bonus points from being able to make in under 5 minutes.
I bring you Breakfast Sandwich Keto Bread!
Breakfast Sandwich Keto Bread
- 3 tbs almond flour or 1 tbs coconut flour <– I use coconut
- 1 tbs butter or coconut oil <– I use butter
- 1 medium or large egg
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Melt butter or coconut oil in microwave safe bowl. I melt it in the ramekin dish I use to make the bread.
- Add rest of the ingredients and mix really well with a fork. Make sure the egg is thoroughly broken up and mixed through.
- Microwave 90 seconds until firm. Alternately, you can bake at 375F for 10 minutes, but I like the instant gratification of the microwave.
- Run a knife around the edge, then flip out onto a cooling rack.
- Slice in half. Apparently, you can toast it, but I haven’t tried that yet.
My ESTIMATED counts per bread serving:
- Calories – 253
- Protein – 9 g
- Fat – 24 g
- Carb – 3 g
Stay curious, my lovelies!
Our Life. Our Passions. Our Way.
The below Keto resource for your Life Design is an affiliate link. Should you choose to purchase any of Healthful Pursuit’s products or services through this link, this in no way impacts the price you pay. For more details on my affiliate polices and why I selected this company to partner with CLICK HERE.